DIY Christmas Tree Skirt
Christmas is in less than two weeks! WOW, where did time go? I am almost done Christmas shopping, just have a few people left! Anyways I’m very excited to show you guys this craft! Today we are going to be making a homemade Christmas tree skirt! This is a perfect idea to show all your fun family memories on display! Let jump right into it!
Here’s exactly what you will need
- NuFun Dark Transfer paper
- A plain tree skirt
- Inkjet printer
- The first step you are going to want to do is print off whatever design you like. We used family photos for our tree skirt!
- After you print you are going to want to cut out your design! Try to make it as close as you can to the edge.
- After you finish cutting your designs or pictures, place your pictures around the tree skirt. We then taped the top and bottom to make sure it would not slide while we were ironing it.
- The next step is to iron it! We also used parchment paper over the picture so the tape would not melt.
- After you iron it and you feel like it is done, you can carefully check the corners to make sure the pictures are transferring. Then peel it off!
- Your photo should look like this after the transfer is complete!
- Keep going around the whole entire skirt! Then you are finished!