Perfect Puzzle Transfer
Creating your own personalized puzzle is almost stupid easy with light fabric transfer. The real challenge is deciding what to put on your puzzle! Maybe a family photo? A special memory? A birthday invitation that guests can put together? Thy sky is the limit. Let's see how it's done! Here's what you'll need:
- 1 sheet NuFun Activities Light Fabric Transfer
- Blank puzzle
- Inkjet Printer
- First create your design. It can be anything so let your creativity run wild! I found Photo puzzles make great gifts, or you can create a special personal puzzle with your little one's name. Just remember to mirror or flip your image before you print!
- Print your design. You'll want it to take up as much of the puzzle as possible to get a full coverage transfer.
- Trim any edges that may be hanging off the puzzle blank.
- Place transfer printed side down on the puzzle blank and iron according to the instructions.
- Peel the backing paper from the transfer while it is still hot.
Create your own amazing and easy puzzle with Nufun Activities Light Fabric Transfer, available exclusively on our shop!